Top 10 Things to do During Self-Isolation
POSTED April 14, 2020
Want to know what you can do while in self-isolation? Here are some ideas to help you with your quarantine boredom.
- If you are a person who likes to clean, then, now is your time to shine! Clean out your closet and throw out those old clothes that no longer fit! Better yet, donate them!
- Bake! Bake anything! If you like cookies, make chocolate cookies! If you like cake, bake a cake! The best part is that you don’t have to share it with anyone!
- Learn a Tik Tok Dance! If you have yet to learn the Renegade now is your chance!
- Make cards for the elderly! They are the most lonely at this time, so cheer them up with some cards! Maybe you will get a card back!
- Learn a new instrument! Perhaps you have an old guitar that no one plays.
- Learn a new Language! Rosetta Stone is free for the next three months! So dig in and learn that language!
- Exercise that body! We all know that the gyms are now closed so you keep that body in shape! Follow a YouTube video and stay in shape!
- Watch a TV show! If you missed the latest season of the latest show on Netflix, sit down and watch it!
- Read a book! Have a bunch of books in the attic? Time to dig them out of your dusty closet!
- Last but not least, Facetime friends! One thing about being in quarantine in 2020 is that we have so much technology! Facetime some of your friends to stay social and know what they are up to!
Stay safe and wash your hands!
Leave a Comment